Friday, March 5, 2010

Good News everyone~ =D

I think everyone that reads my blog already knows about this, but WHO CARES~ It's always good to announce good news over and over again.

I thought (for the longest time) that I won't be able to go back to Vancouver this summer(2010) because I have summer school all summer long... until I saw the schedule for it. School ends August 13, and finals are from 16~20, which means I am free from 21 till school starts.

That's around 2 weeks, and that's enough time to go back to Vancouver and hang around and stuff before coming back for another year of Torture.

My plane(from Toronto to Vancouver) is August 21 @ 1:00pm. Noon. Toronto Time. I'll get there around 3pm. Soo~~ If you want to come pick me up at the airport~~ *winkwink* LOL

I'm going back with Kristie, Lisa and Mike on September 3 @ 11:15pm. It'll be fun traveling when you're not alone =]

~Daniel Chou

2 comments:

  1. <333 I will totally come pick you and everybody else up <333 who's mike? LMFAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike's a cool guy I met here(through Kristie). He went to Central, and apparently was in my summer school class...however I have no memory of that.

    ReplyDelete