Monday, March 1, 2010

March! (& Salsa)

If you get the reference of the title, you're awesome. Anyways...

Today marks the start of a new Life! ... Month!

But not really.

I'm still stuck in school, still jobless, still moneyless, still houseless, still friendless. Jokes. XD But like I've mentioned before, I applied at 5 different places, but none seems to want me. Since I'm jobless, that kind of implies that I am also moneyless(no shit). Houseless because the landlord of the condo that I want to rent hasn't given me a reply, yet(Kind of like how all the places I applied). Damn them and their slowness.

In this routined life, there are still stuff to enjoy and look forward to. Like the tales games, pokemon games, the other games, europe trip that I am planning, japan trip that I might go, and other stuff which I will explain/announce when the time comes. XD

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment