Friday, April 9, 2010

Back into the old days.



Wooah? What's this? Yes, that's right! Fifth generation of pokemon has been announced. They are titled Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. The title will mislead people thinking that the game would be in black and white, which is a possibility, but I doubt it. With so many competitors, it would be unwise to launch a brand new game in black and white; especially when it's Pokemon, such a popular game. It's too risky, not a good business practice.

Zoroa and Zoroark were pretty nice pokemon, so I can't wait to see some more pokemon that get revealed.

So far, I like everything about the fifth generation. I like the concept of simple and easy. Black and White fits right into that category. I just hope the Pokemon Company will continue to surprise me instead of disappoint me! ;D

~Daniel Chou

4 comments:

  1. LOL Black and White... hmm, sounds interesting xD
    Who knows what they'll think of.
    (Would really laugh if it WAS in black and white)
    Wonder what'd they do for the manga. (PFFFT Xiao Bai would totally make me burst out laughing. Though I'm sure they wouldn't do that. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg no 小白 please. LOL 小黑~~ it's like calling dogs. WTF. XDD;;

    阿白 and 阿黑 are dog names, too.... maybe single character? 黑、白。 maybe. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait! the 3D pics are making me drool already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm waiting for a gameplay to be released. XD

    ReplyDelete