Sunday, April 4, 2010

Going up the CN Tower... and jumping off~~ XD

Annie, my former Manager from McDonalds, came to Toronto to visit, and so we met up one day. I showed her around Toronto, ate at Mannpuku, and went up the CN Tower. That's the summary, at least.

So we walked around Downtown Toronto, which is nothing interesting to talk about... it's mostly scenery, and I really don't remember if anything funny happened. Then we made a pit stop at Mannpuku once again.

If you read my previous blogs, I've mentioned that I went to that restaurant before. This time, I ordered this udon thing, takoyaki, and the milk tea again. Annie ordered Yakiorigini, this other udon... and milk tea. They udon were good, keeping up with the restaurant's reputation, but the yakiorigini is kind of... meh. It's just Origini fried on a pan -- nothing special.

Anyways, after Mannpuku, we went up the CN Tower. I took pictures, which I posted on my facebook. If you want to check out the album click here. It's nothing special though... Yea, that's CN Tower, then that's basically it for the CN tower blog.

Anyways, see you next time ;D~
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment