Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2 of Moving

So yup, I went to Ikea today and picked out furniture -- window shopping yet again. My bed is going to look like this. The bed frame, not the mattress part. The mattress is going to be higher than the picture, but that's the general look of my new bed. There are four drawers underneath for my clothing or other stuff. That'll save me the trouble to buy an organizer for my clothes. Good stuff.

I also decided to go with a coffee table, which is not on the website. It's light brown colour wood, nothing special about it... I basically got it because it was cheap and stuff. That's going to be my working desk, too. Because...well I don't study, so I won't need a study desk, ever. No point buying a proper desk for me when I won't even use it right? ;D!

My mom is shipping the TV and TV rack from Vancouver, so I don't need to worry about those, and if you been to my Vancouver house before, you know what they look like. The colour matches the coffee table, too! =D

As for sofa, we both think that I don't need one because we can just sit on the ground with paddings or something. That is until I realise that I need a sofa to lay on when I play my video game, so I changed my mind. Sofas are expensive stuff, so we ended up buying a cheap sofa bed, which is comfortable, but not THAT good looking. Comfort first though, right? ;D You can see the picture of sofa bed here. I know the colour is very white, but it's just a simple double size mattress, so I can buy a cheap bed sheet to make it colourful. It'll work out somehow. And since it's a sofa bed, anyone who needs to sleepover can just sleep on the sofa bed!!

I am going back there on Saturday or Sunday to clean up for the move on Monday. That's when everything's gonna be shipping to the place. I'll update more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment