Sunday, April 4, 2010

Candy's Celebration (of Light) LALALALA.

(offtopic)
If you know the reference in my title, Yay for you ;D! I want to go this year, too... but I can't. Stuck in Toronto.
(/offtopic)

So ANYWAYS, If you know my sister, Candy, you should know (or not) that her birthday just passed not long ago. We went to Jack Astor's, a bar and grill. You can see what I've ordered from my facebook album here.

(offtopic)
Yes, I know I've been doing the 'here' thing for the past few blogs, but I've been trying to catch up on some entries, and well... uploading pictures on blogger just kind of too slow. Facebook's a lot faster. And yup, that's why I'm doing this.
(/offtopic)

If you looked at my album, you should know what I've ordered. That burger was pretty good, and it was really filling. The baked potato was really good, too. The cheese they used for the burger and baked potato just look kind of weird... but it's good though. XD

After the main meal (and the murder scene), my sister offered to pay for everyone's drink/dessert. It's a restaurant, so well.. they check ID. The waiter checked my sister's ID and found out that she is 21, so he just asked "is everyone 89?" And we're all like YEAAAAA WE AREEEE (even though not everyone is... XDD)

I got a Mint Chocolate Bailey; it was minty and well.. alcohol-y. Pretty good though. Other people got other things, and I posted the pictures on facebook. Well, that's it for this blog... I don't really call this a blog though, just my spam. And no, it's not the meat spam, but like... SPAM spam. XD;;

Oh nevermind...

'Till next time!
~Daniel Chou

1 comment: