Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1 of moving

Sorry for not posting for the past two(?) weeks, I've been busy with finals, moving, and this other thing which I will talk about later.

Today I finally decided to overcome my laziness(mostly because Jinglin's coming to help me) and move my crap over to my new place. Together we carried three gigantic sized suitcases from my residence to my new place. We have to walk 5~10 minutes to the subway, carry them up and down the stairs, on and off the subway, then walk another 10 minutes to my new place. We unloaded the things in my suitcase and lugged them back to my residence to put more stuff in. We had to do it twice. My arms totally died. Each suitcase is at least 35kg, heaviest things I've carried since working at McDonald. Seriously.

Anyways, after Jinglin left, I stayed there for a bit more to organize(and clean) stuff, which is kind of hard because all i have is a shelf -- no other furniture. I took pictures of it, but I am kind of lazy to post it right now, so I'll upload them later. After all the hard work, I was going to take a shower, but I found out there was no shower curtains. LOL I had to sit in my bathtub and shower carefully hoping that no water gets out... at least not too much.

Then I came back to my residence because there was no bed for me to sleep on. It was so tiring today that I fixed(kind of) my internal clock. LOL I slept from 9pm ~ 4am. It was nice because I've been sleeping at 5~7am lately. Anyways, hopefully I'll be going to Ikea today for furniture, and I'll take pictures and post my progress then.

See ya,
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment