Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 3 & 4 of Moving

The reason why I put day 3 & 4 together is because I didn't do much on day three. I went out and bought cleaning stuff and household stuff for my new place.

The night of Day 3, I phoned Rogers in hopes of getting internet, but they said the main account holder for the location is my landlord, so I have to get her permission to open an account for myself. I e-mailed her, and WOAH she replied within 10 minutes. My landlord seems really nice and on top of things. *thumbs up* I phoned Rogers again and they said they'll come hook up the internet tomorrow(which is Day four)

So on to Day four. I went to Ikea and grabbed all the stuff that we're going to buy and got them to deliver it on Monday. My bed, coffee table, and sofa bed (and a bit of other stuff). Total was $888. So expensive D:... But it was still cheaper than renting furniture them for $1,200. While I was at Ikea, the person from Rogers kept on phoning me asking me where I was. They said yesterday that they'll be there from 5~8, but they've been phoning me since 3pm or something. Yea.. BUT WOO I GOT INTERNET!!! =D

After Ikea, I went back to my new place and cleaned everything. Floor, Washroom, Kitchen... and it was tiring. The kitchen was so dirty and crap, but now it's clean ;D. Took my mom and I around 2~3 hours. Phew. Then we went back to my sister's place.

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment