Sunday, April 4, 2010

Scarborough Weekend~

This happened quite a while ago, namely March 20, 21. I went to scarborough due to Mike and Vicki's invite to their house. I wasn't the only person being invited though, Kristie and Sarah also went with me. It was quite a while ago, so I don't really remember every little detailed thing that happened, but I do remember eating good food. Mike and Vicki made some good Hot Pot. Yumyum~ There are a lot of food ingredients in the pot -- totally don't know their names though. OH WELL~

After the food, we played Mario Kart for a bit; it was an intense battle between Kristie and Mike. I was pretty behind because I haven't played for at least a year or so. It got pretty heated that there were cursed words flying in the air and stuff. XD;; Mario kart didn't last very long though... we went to Mah Jong soon after.

So um, leaving out a lot of the some details, Mah Jong was fun. Maybe you can figure out a bit more 'details' that I left out through the album I posted on facebook here Good luck. Anyways, back to my story about the weekend...

We slept over at Mike and Vicki's. I slept on the sofa, Mike slept in his room, and the three girls all squeezed on a double bed. Next morning, we went back to Kristie's residence so that Lisa and Kristie (and Sarah) can try to make their Mango Moose Cake for their Iron Chef competition. I was, um... a judge ;D! And you know, a judge's job is to eat the cake and judge it. You can see the picture of the cake on my album because I'm too lazy to post it here.

Yea... I think that's it for this blog. I'll post more blogs, soon. ;D
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment