Monday, February 15, 2010

Chinese New Years Eve!!


Surprise Picture!! THE INSIDE OF A MOUTH!!!

Okay, I lied. It's just this picture with flash on.

I went to Scarborough to celebrate new years eve with Kristie, Lisa and Sarah. We had a wonderful dinner at Sarah's residence -- blasting my music (Sam & Kurt's album -- The Covers).

Sarah sure can cook, and Kristie sure makes good steak! (except I don't have any picture of the steak....). Yup, the dinner was good. And yes, all I did was eat. =]



After dinner, Kristie brought out her 年糕(rice cake)... thing. It's sweet and stuff(dessert). It was good already by itself, but Lisa and Sarah said they always had it with eggs.

Before

After

It's a whole different taste, but both are good. =]

Oh! Did I mention that I whipped the eggs? (See, I helped. Don't judge me! D:)

Hmm? What am I doing?

Just poking the eye socket out =]

See, the eggs are crying.

Then I killed them. Oh well.

Yes, I wasn't fooling around AT ALL. Anyways... while eating the rice cake, we played my Monopoly World Edition. Yes, putting it into use for the first time ever =D!!!

We all started with 15 million, I ended up with all the transportations, utilities, and the red blocks(all hotels) and 28 millions. Did I mention I also had Montreal and TAIPEI?!?! =] I'll not go into the details because I don't really remember them either. LOL

Anyways, I'll end this blog with some Artsy Pictures I took during that day.

I don't know where all the sparkles came from. It is NOT photoshopped.

The Soup

The Lamp

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment