Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hanging out with Friends & Lisa's Birthday

Photo Album for the day

Yup, I'm trying to catch up to my blogging, so I am not going to waste time waiting for pictures to upload and stuff. Since facebook uploads the picture so much faster, you can look at the pictures there. I also updated my Artsy picture album. Anyways, on with the blog!!

I met up with Crystal, Melody, Jocelyn and a new friend Annie to go eat lunch together. The food was pretty nice, but it's really nothing special -- just good chinese food, haven't had those in a while. After the good lunch, we went to have some bubble tea~!! We sat and play cards & uno. 'Tis fun. I successfully convinced them to come to Eaton Centre with me because I want to pick up my game (Edgeworth game, will be doing a review on it pretty soon). The deal is that I have to shop with them, which I don't really mind. They went to Zara, and Garage... I believe. We talked, and I got along pretty well with Annie. After the shopping we went back to residence. I said goodbye to them and went out again soon after for Lisa's dinner.

She originally planned her dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, but apparently it was closed. Instead, we went to a Italy? French? Restaurant called Verona. It was a good 'fail'; the food was SOOOO good. I had a hard time deciding what I want to have because everything sounds so delicious.

wow, I think it's my first time using the adjective delicious in this blog even though I talked about food so many times already

I am not a big fan of meat unless it's steak(medium rare), but this restaurant cooks its meat until it's just right. It's not too hard to chew, but it's also fully cooked. The sides are just so wonderful, too. The Risotto is like the BEST risotto I've ever had. I have no problem going back even if it's on the expensive side. It's totally worth its value.

And I had a bit of Lisa's prawns and scallop. OMG MMMMMMM!!!!!! The tiger shrimp is like OM NOM NOM. Yea I don't know how to describe it... it's just so ON NOM NOM-y. The scallop was like BETTER than the ones I had in Guu, and the ones in Guu was above standards already. That's how good it is.

Lisa got her first alcoholic drink because she was legal... or she thought(explain later). It was a Long Island Iced Tea. I tried a sip, it was pretty good. Taste like Iced Tea, like the name suggests, but like Lisa? (or was it Sarah?) said... it was the powdered iced tea. Still not bad, for a drink with all alcohol content.

Lisa got drunk, and she went crazy in the restaurant. Jumping on tables and screaming.. kinda embarrassing...... JOKES!!! Don't get mad Lisa :P~

We had yet another one of Sarah's cake. Mmm!! Good stuff.

Omg, and the service for this restaurant is so good, like beyond expectation. I love this restaurant.

We went for Marble Stab(ice cream place) after the food, and Yum... ice cream. XD!!! This hobo guy came in the store and start asking for money. The SAME hobo guy asked me for money when I was in that store eating ice cream, too. But I am really good at ignoring people and pretending they don't exist, so it didn't really bother me at all. Mmmm ice cream~

Then finally we head for the subway to go home(and here comes the story why Lisa wasn't legal when she was drinking). She was born at around 11pm, but when she drank her drink, it was 8pm. 3 hours too early :P!!!

After I separate with them I headed to Melody's place to play some Mah Jong. I met some people. I didn't stay there for very long though.. came back and started on the Edgeworth game. =]....

This is also the day where I announced that I am bankrupted. FAIL!!!

I'm finding a job though, so hopefully, I'll find one soon.

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment