Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Housing #1

Today I went to look at houses(condos) that I'm going to move into in April. I've looked at 5 condos, so I am going to be making 5 posts. Each post has all the picture I took for that condo. I will also comment below on what I think of the house. AND if I remember what was the price, I'll also list it (and anything else I remember about it). So here's the first house...










Many things about this house is good; clean, good location, facing south(lots of sunlight). This place will be perfect except the fence right in the middle of the condo. I have no idea why that's there, and it's in the way -- like really in the way.... Though that's the only bad thing I'd say about this place, that fence minus A LOT of points.

No furniture provided
No Parking space
$1350 per month (if I remember correctly)
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment