Friday, February 5, 2010

Would've blog this a long time ago....

So yea, like the title suggested, I would've blogged like two days ago if facebook didn't screw up on me. They wouldn't let me upload my pictures, which I need for this blog because~~ instead of posting pictures here, I'm just gonna link you over to my facebook! The link should be appearing right about..... NOW!!!

Anyways~ If you already looked at the album, this blog is indeed about the mouse that I've captured. Here's the story...

I was playing my Star Ocean: The second evolution, great game by the way, when I hear those sounds that mice make when they are walking on concrete. And because I've encountered so many mice already, I knew right away what it was. I looked around the room, and there it was, running into my closet!

Last time when it ran into my closet, it just disappeared... I still don't really know what happened to it. Anyways, I sealed my closet up once again. This time, however, I was a bit more cunning, and I added that cardboard piece (refer to first picture of my album). I then cut a small hole in the tape right where the cardboard is. The hole was not big enough, however, for the mouse to simply get out; it still need to tear the tape open and such. Anyways, I was just waiting for the moment the mouse comes out of the closet so I can use the container that I've used to cover the mouse. So finally, 'the mouse came out of the closet' (WHA?!) and BOOM~. I caught it =D. You know, because mouse don't really eat tapes, so I was wondering what it did to the tape that he teared up. I opened my closet... and there it was -- in the corner, a ball of torn up tape....

The moment I covered the mouse, it literally JUMPED many times inside the container. Kind of looked like it was bouncing in the container. Anyways, I have a video of the moment I caught the mouse, so I will be posting that on Youtube sooner or later...

This whole process took 4 hours by the way... 4am~8am. I was so happy that I caught the mouse, so right after I showered, I told my sister, my mom, and anyone else I could find online.

I did not kill the mouse. Bye!
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment