Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick Update - Weather Report??

Good evening. My name is Weatherman and I'm here to give you the latest weather forecast.

At the end of February, please expect some Heavy Rain worldwide. Remember to wear your waterproof jackets out -- or should I say liquid-proof. To be even more specific, I meant blood-proof jacket.

That's right, blood. *end joke (joke stolen from Atsushi)*

Heavy Rain is actually a PS3 game, it's kind of hard to explain.. If you have around 30 minutes to spare, watch the follow two videos. They really explained what Heavy Rain the game is.

It explains the concept of the game, and a little bit of gameplay.

Second video IS NOT Kathleen-friendly. So be warned.
It's a footage leak of a scene. I will not explain it here because Kathleen reads my blog, and it's not kathleen-friendly.

Enjoy!
~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment