Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quick Update - Random info

Just thought I'd share it with the world for no particular reasons

1. Gonna head to Eaton Centre soon... if I ever get out of bed. I need to go pick up the edgeworth game which was released today. I wonder if EB games got the games yet...

2. I've also given up waiting for McDonalds to call me, so I'm going to try applying at other places (like Starbucks) because I REALLY need the money. FAIL

3. It's reading week this week, so I have no school, but it seems like I'm busier than usual. Why does these things always happen to me!!!

4. I am just rambling. Really. There's not much point to this blog at all. 'Tis why it's called 'Quick Update'.

5. If you're still reading then wow, you have pretty good patient. I won't test your patient any longer though. Ending this now (unless I think of something more)

6. Yes, I just thought of something else. Anyone know where this song comes from? ため息(Tameiki) by 柴田淳(Jun Shibata). I found it in my iTunes recently; not a bad song... I just don't know where it came from. Is it the OP or ED of some movie/anime/game?? If you know, please tell me =]!!

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment