Wednesday, February 10, 2010

McDonald failed me T__T

So, today... Atsushi came over so he can do his assignment, and I can help him with his assignment. from 4 AAAAAAAALLLLL the way to 10pm. Then we thought we'd go eat McDonald for dinner. We got out of my residence and saw....WHITE THINGS FLOATING DOWN. NOT ONLY THAT, THERE WERE WHITE THINGS ALREADY ON THE GROUND T____T.

We still went though, for McDonald!! We walked and finally got to McDonald. We walked towards the door and saw signs saying "CLOSED FOR RENOVATION".... FUCK D:

It was 11pm by then, barely anything was opened. I really needed dinner though... good thing there's a Subway that's still opened near there... and I went(betrayed McD). First time going to Subway.. (YES I AM NOT JOKING).

This lady was asking all these question with really really really really really strong accent, so I couldn't understand her at all. If you've been to subway before, you don't really need to understand her since they all ask the same things, but... me being the first time in any subway... I didn't know what they were going to say.... Yup! It was so awkward. I think she hated me.

I was like huh? WHAT? can you repeat that? (like 5 times for every single question she asks..). Once, I just turned to Atsushi and ask what she's saying XDDD;;

Anyways... I finally bought it, but it wasn't enough AT ALL. I AM STILL HUNGRY RIGHT NOW!!! T__T

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment