Friday, February 5, 2010

Pee Ess TREE!!!!

Teehee. Teehee. Teehee. =D
After this horrendous math quiz, which I think I did okay on(but who knows), I went to Eaton Centre with Atsushi to stall time because I was going to just fall asleep at 6~7pm if I stayed in my residence. I didn't sleep that day because I was busy catching the mouse =__=.

ANYWAYS~ We kind of just walked around, went to our regular stores -- EB Games, Apple Store McDonald?! Then we went to this game shop, and up on the shelf was a PS3 box labelled 'display only' According to Atsushi if the box is up there, that means there's a PS3 being sold right now. So he went and asked the specifications of the PS3. Turns out, it's PS2 compatible, 60GB for $250. The only thing is that it's not first hand. It's perfect for me though, given that my PS2 broke... lol.

I'm really glad I went to Eaton Centre that night instead of staying in residence and screwing up my sleep schedule. lol

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment