Monday, February 15, 2010

P5 - 'Tis not Persona 5.

I knew about this info a while back, but I was too busy fanning(not the actual fanning...) over it, so I didn't have time to blog about it(voice: excuses).

According to serebii.net, the official pokemon site revealed the images of two fifth generation pokemon. Namely Zoroa and Zoroark. They are due to appear in pokemon's 13th movie. Phantom Champion Zoroark. For the longest time, the movie was named Phantom Champion Z because the names & images of the pokemon wasn't revealed yet.

Either way, so far I like the pokemon design for the fifth gen; a lot better than the fourth gen. But as Jon(my friend) said "there's only 2 though xD", so we'll see how things turn out to be. Hopefully it's wonderful?

Left to Right: Zoroa, Zoroark

~Daniel Chou

2 comments:

  1. your article has nothing to due with persona 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... I said "'Tis not persona 5." meaning it's NOT persona 5...

    I never said it has to do with Persona 5....

    ReplyDelete