Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Atsushi's Birthday

This was suppose to be posted yesterday, but I fell asleep writing this blog...

A few entries ago, I said the plan was a failure, but in reality... it was just moved to today.

Crystal texted or phoned(I don't know which one) Atsushi one day before asking him to come and fix her computer, though nothing was actually wrong. Atsushi... being him, didn't really think twice and agreed to go after his math class (1pm).

On this actual day(today), Atsushi finally tells me that he needs to go to Crystal's at 1pm... I've been waiting for him to bring that yup since yesterday.

Well anyways, after he told me... I just make up a reason for me to go with him -- took care of that easily! =] Something unexpected happened though, Atsushi suddenly decided not to go to math... which meant that he's going at 12. Crystal get off class at 11, so basically she has one hour to buy cake and get everything ready. Of course, Crystal, at that time, doesn't know anything about this, so I quickly text her... and this time, I made sure I text the right person this time!! Crystal told me to stall for time...

After class, I tried to stall for time by saying that I want food first(he also wants food, too). We went to my favourite restaurant -- McDonalds. I got a text from Crystal saying that we'll go at 1:30pm, so just eating McDonald wasn't enough... So we went back to my residence because I said I need to get something. Finally we head to Crystal's.


The Cake looks good and taste pretty good(a lot better than Pickle Barrel's dessert). While eating cake and stuff, we watched 'Summer Wars', but Atsushi fell asleep. He said it's because he slept at 4:30am, but so did I! I woke up before him, too!!

Atsushi and I had class not long after this, so we left for class... And you know math class is boring... so a picture like this happened. It started with a smily face, but Atsushi just had to add glasses to everything =___=. Anyways that's the picture... lol





















~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment