Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick Update - Third encounter with a mouse.

Woah, three encounters with mice in just a week... This residence is getting worse and worse.

It happened around 10 minutes ago, a saw a flash of shadow(oxymoron?!) going towards behind my desk -- bad move from the mouse. I can now see exactly where it is going, so I watched it very carefully hoping that the mouse will run back to its hole... so that I know where the hole is(if any).

So like last time, when the mouse noticed that I'm watching it, it ran towards the direction of my door/closet. First it ran towards the closet, and I thought... oh crap there really is a mouse living in my closet, but 5 seconds after that... I saw it came out of the closet and ran out the door.

I can now safely say that the mouse hole is not in my room!! because if it were in my room/closet, the mouse wouldn't have came out. =]

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment