Thursday, January 28, 2010

WTF WTF WTF WTF ARG!!! D:

=___= guess what I saw today....

Yup! ANOTHER MOUSE. This is getting really stupid and annoying. I like mice and all, but I don't want to see them every day. This one came from the door, and I can't really tap my door shut because well... I still need to use it... I know it's not from my closet because there's when it tries to escape it went out the door instead of going into my closet.

Does my room smell that nice that mice think that there are food in my room? What do I need to do to make it not smell nice anymore... I'll um.... poo... on the floor... maybe that'll scare them away... Do they eat poo?!?

This mouse is a different one than before. How do I know? Last time when the mouse tried to escape through the door, it got stuck.... The mouse had to squeeze its way out, but this time... the mouse just went right through without any trouble. Though it might be because the mouse went on a diet and all, who knows. Either way, I'm kind of sick and tired of seeing mice in my room. =__=


Update: I saw it came back into my room and into the closet....... I need to clean out my closet and set a trap. I want to set a trap for the mouse, but the trap won't kill the mouse... any suggestions?

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment