Tuesday, January 12, 2010

STEAK DINNER!!!! (The planning stage)

You're welcome to invite people if you want, but I want to know how many you are taking by the end of wednesday(it's so that I can make reservations). Tell me even if you're not bring anyone.

We're eating at the KEG. There are two KEG's that we can choose from:
KEG Mansion - http://www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/locations/ON/toronto/mansion-keg/
KEG on York Street - http://www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/locations/ON/toronto/york-street/

Personally, I didn't like the feel that the KEG on York Street gives me (by looking at the picture), but KEG Mansion gave no picture of the interior, so I can't say anything about that. Going to KEG Mansion doesn't mean more expensive, it's the same price. That being said, I'm going to start a poll that'll last until Wednesday night. =]! 'WHICH KEG?' If nobody votes I'm gonna go with what I want, KEG Mansion. lol

I'll make the reservation for 6pm at whichever KEG we choose (I'll make another post for it).
We'll eat and stuff. Mmm. Steak! After that, we'll go watch a movie. I personally want to watch 'The Spy Next Door' a Jackie Chan movie. Can't go wrong, I hope. Haha. Actually, I just found out about the movie 10 minutes... and I have no idea what it's about. I'm guessing it's about spies(no duh). Let's just hope it's good =].

ANYWAYS, we'll watch it at the AMC Theatre, which is a 15 minute walk... around. We won't be able to aim for 7:35pm showing, so we'll aim for the 9pm showing. If we missed that, too... there's another showing at 10pm. I'm pretty sure we won't eat for 4 hours. The movie is 1hour and 32 minutes, so even if we watched the 10pm showing, it'll be 12am when we're done. I still wish we can aim for the 9pm showing though.

OR!! we can watch a totally different movie. People can suggest another movie! There will be people who watched Sherlock Holmes or Avatar already, so don't bother suggesting that. I want to watch something that people hasn't watched, yet. Please, however choose movie that's being shown in these two theatres with showing times of hopefully 8~10pm.
http://www.amcentertainment.com/YongeDundas/
http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/TheatreDetails/3922CB10/Scotiabank_Theatre_Toronto.aspx

That's my basic idea for now, I'll post a finalized plan after Wednesday.

Remember to leave a comment below on:
1. Which KEG you want to go to
2. Are you okay with 'The Spy Next Door'? Like, going home late and stuff. or is there another movie that you rather watch more than 'The Spy Next Door'?

~Daniel Chou

3 comments:

  1. Someone suggested
    Nine
    Princess and the Frog

    there's also
    Lovely Bones
    The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha xD (this probably doesn't help at all, but) doesn't matter for both questions xD and i'll get back to you for the bringing people thing =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is our rondezvous? (sophia's coming too!)

    and we are watching Avatar before the dinner.

    ReplyDelete