Monday, January 18, 2010

This is why you (don't) get sick.


Like I've said yesterday, Atsushi's sick, and he didn't get any steak. To make up for that, Crystal and I decided to be nice and go visit him (not a surprise visit though)! He said to phone him at 12, so I did. And I woke him up. Then I phoned Crystal to finalized the plan, and I woke HER up.

In the end, nobody was ready because they were all sleeping still. I walked to Atsushi's house to pick him up... you know in case he suddenly faints or get really ill again. Then we went to Crystal's place and pick her up(takes her longer to get ready because you know... girls). Destination, Chinatown -- for Congee.


Congee = good for sick people.

Anyways, Congee was pretty good, but there's ginger in there. Picking them out was hard work.



After food, we went to the supermarket to get the sick person some fruits because he said he has none at home. Suck fail. Then we walked him home again for the same reason. On the way back to my residence, Crystal and I passed by a crowd -- either a parade or a protest, not quite sure. They were all holding Eastern Asia flags(I think Iraq and this other country) and playing some Eastern Asian music. Not quite sure what that was all about though. I had to spend the rest of the day in my residence doing homework, and that sucked a lot.

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment