Friday, January 29, 2010

Super Mario Bros. Wii & Mouse.

So I said last time that the mouse went into my closet. I know I said that I'm might 'keep it as pet', but it out this morning, so I got annoyed. I taped my closet shut, and now it can't get out.

I have to open it tomorrow when I do laundry... and then I'm going to have a fun battle with the mouse =__=... I don't know what I am going to when I catch it though... If I let it go, it's just gonna come back or something. Arg. WHY MY CLOSET D:

*hates complicated crap*

By the way, I'm currently at Atsushi's house blogging about mice, and mario, which I just played for the first time.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii (on the Wii. DUH) is well, how should I say this.... Fun, and funny. It's fun because the levels are none like I've seen before AND it's multiplayer!!! I get to use TOAD!! It's funny because you get to do a lot of things when you get to play multiplayer; kill each other and stuff. Really fun and worth it. I'm gonna buy it when I finally get out of residence and away from the mouse.

I think I'm gonna name the mouse... Meese.
~Daniel Chou

2 comments: