Sunday, January 24, 2010

Oh, the reasons why people travel...

People travel for many different reasons -- the wonders, the people, the culture, the history and of course, my favourite, the food.

Yes, if I were to travel, I'd totally do it for the food. I love food so much that I don't care how much I spend on it (as long as it's good food). Here are some places I just have to go...

1. Taiwan -- Most people will think 'aren't you from Taiwan?' Yea, I am... but I've never really been outside of the Taiwan capital, Taipei(where I grew up). I want to travel all across Taiwan eating all the delicious food. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it by train or something... But I will do it!!! Taiwan food is so good. My only worry is the cockroach that I will have to face... D: *shivers*

2. France -- I always liked eating french food, and that's why I will go to France to eat REAL french food!! I think I'll enjoy their living style very much. =]

3. Japan -- I don't think I need to say any reasons why this is in one of the places I want to go.

4. Rest of Europe -- German, Italy, Denmark, England... I'll just spend like 3 months traveling in Europe then I'll be satisfied. I don't really know how I will get to all the places without spending so much money though. Oh well, I'll think of something!

So why do you guys travel?? Comment below! :P
~Daniel Chou


No comments:

Post a Comment