Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lots of planning!

I've planned a lot of things that I am going to do/accomplish in the next few years. Just thought I share them with you =]

1. iTouch/iPhone application: Atsushi and I are doing this together; it kind of fun to make games, plus we get to make money. We can also put it on resume when I apply jobs in the programming fields.

2. Traveling: Europe! (though just verbally, Cindy and I are going to Europe!) When? No idea. We said we must go to France, England, Italy and Belgium(maybe Germany). To travel across 4~5 different countries, I think we'll need at least one month. We have no idea what we're going to use for transportation and such (that's why I said it was only planned verbally)... I think I'll need to save up 5~6 thousand for this trip, but I'm still excited for it!!

3. PEY: Also known as Personal Experience Year, where the school arrange you to work in your field. You can go out of country for this, and I want to go to Japan. Because I haven't went to their office and ask the questions, yet... I have some unanswered questions. I don't know what I am going to do with housing... I hope they'll arrange that for me, too. Oh the money I'm going to spend in Japan.....

Yup, a lot of money spending plans, so I gotta save up a lot of money!

~Daniel Chou

5 comments:

  1. Screw you guys. If you're going to Europe you asshats CANNOT leave me out of this >8C Rawr!

    Also, I can totally help with travel plans and maybe housing. Relatives > Travel Agents.

    Are you going to be doing work in Toronto? At a McDonalds? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come...? =D!?
    Oh really?! That'd be nice?! the housing is for Japan? or the Europe trip? or Both?!!? =DDDD

    And yes actually.. McDonald... I'm gonna be demanding at least $10.50 wage. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, well. If it's not Europe, it'd be Japan. If not Japan it'd be Taiwan.
    So however things go, we'd go somewhere together. xDDD

    DanDan, do I know the above person??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, you do. Go follow her blog and you'll find out. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well unless it's this or next year, in which I SAY NON BECAUSE LIFE I UNFAIR LIIKE THAAT :C

    HI CINDY.

    alsoEurotrip. Because family lives there C:

    ReplyDelete