Monday, January 11, 2010

Quick Update - Bloody shower. (A not-so-kathleen-friendly update)

Not many people know, but I take my showers every day in the morning when I wake up. So today, doing the same thing as always, I hopped into the showering stall in my residence. If you don't know what the washroom looks like in my dorm, check out my video (link below).

As I was showering(details included in deluxe version?! What?!), I started to taste blood in my mouth. Yea, nosebleed during showers. My favourite kind of nosebleed. I didn't have any paper towel, tissue, not even tampons to stuff my nose with, and I couldn't get out of my stall because it's a public washroom. In the end, I had to shower with blood dripping out of my nose; it's not a pretty sight(excluding my body). The water were all dyed red thanks to my nosebleed.

So this is what they called a Bloodbath...

Tour of my washroom?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJthYKikyqM

~Daniel Chou

4 comments:

  1. "water was" because water is singular. Unless you said the "waters". But you never say that unless you're counting multiple bodies of water etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the grammar lesson....=___=''

    ReplyDelete