Saturday, January 23, 2010

Music & Video of the day

Music of the day is a song by Atsushi's favourite Chinese singer -- 孫燕姿(Stefanie Sun). The song is called 我不難過(I'm not sad). This song is about person A betraying person B to be with person C(sung in person B's point of view). On surface B is like "No, it's okay. I understand, so just don't say things like 'I'm sorry' or 'at least I loved you before' anymore.", but inside, B is really sad and blaming him/herself for not being with A when A needed the most. What I like about this song so much is that, the lyrics and the emotion put in this song doesn't only work for 'love', but also 'friendship'.

Video for today is a really famous Youtuber HappySlip. She made a video called 'Slip into Bubble Wrap!'. Her videos are so creative and funny, makes people happy. (And I really like bubble wrap). There's really nothing much I need to say about it -- if you just watch the video, you'll understand what I'm talking about =].

~Daniel Chou

No comments:

Post a Comment